Why Give to Coro?
- Your gift to Coro helps us train more individuals to participate in and lead communities across our country; supports community, regional and summer programs; strengthens the National Fellows Program in Public Affairs; helps us empower young people.
- Giving to Coro strengthens your community.
- Coro is a good steward of your funds—leveraging your contributions effectively to build and operate programs; do special projects; create legacies in endowment campaigns.
Who we are and what we do
Coro is a nonprofit organization dedicated to strengthening communities and individuals by encouraging civic leadership and participation. Each year more than a thousand people gain skills that empower communities, organizations and themselves, and give back thousands of hours of community service. Coro sets the standard for community-based leadership.
Coro locations are 501 c 3 charitable and educational organizations as designated by the IRS.
- Your contributions are tax deductible to the extent of the law.
- Coro organizations file IRS Form 990 or 990-EZ
- Upon request, Coro organizations make their audited financial statements available to the public.
Coro has a network serving individuals and communities nationwide. See a list of all of the locations of the Coro system on our Locations page .